- Ensure client sprint user stories are “ready” for the development team to start work at the beginning of each sprint.
- Work with the client, account manager, designers/developers to document the acceptance criteria for client user stories.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes the product backlog. Assist account manager in grooming backlog for future client sprints.
- Close collaboration with the development team for daily stand-up, sprint planning, review and retrospective.
- Has technical knowledge and can communicate and review completed work directly to clients.
- Prioritizes defect or bug resolution, coordinates with the development team to resolve issues.
- Monitors sprint work closely, proactively manages dependencies, and ensures committed work is delivered on time.
- Keeps the team organized and focused.
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Review and QA each story before delivery to the client.
- Are you a designer who codes, a developer with a perfectionist design aesthetic, a problem solver with a thirst to build next-level digital experiences.
- You produce exquisite layouts for the web. Ability to design in Sketch or right in the browser. You produce visual solutions to content requirements and User Experience challenges.
- You can digest creative input and convert it into actionable digital development, and back again. You can have a conversation with a client, whatever their technical skill.
- You are always on the prowl for what's next, and are excited by new technologies and new projects. Your energy is contagious.
- You get it done, period. You are capable of seeking out answers to break down barriers and destroy impediments.
- You own the work and everything that comes with it. Repo, documentation, handoff, and iterations as necessary.
Shopify Plus features
Merchant Ease of Use + Agility
Fast, intuitive, and well-organized, Shopify Plus provides merchants a platform to grow quickly. Opening the Shopify Plus admin is a breath of fresh air if you are coming from a legacy ecommerce platform like Magento.
Forget servers, Shopify is 100% hosted. Industry-leading uptime with PCI compliance, security, SSL, and fraud analysis are included. Performance is garaunteed and your customers' data is protected.
Shopify rolls out new features that are always backward-compatible and aleways improving. Your platform is always up-to-date without any upgrades.
Shopify's world-class support is stepped up to the next level with Shopify Plus, ioncluding a dedicated Launch Engineer and Success Manager.
Shopify provides out-of-the-box conectivity to Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Apple Pay and other critical channels. The Shopify API provides a point of integration for any cloud-enabled service.
A world of Apps
Thousands of Apps in the Shopify App Store are available to merchants to add functionality for storefont, admin and integration opportunity with quick installation and configuration.
Omnichannel to the max
The big myth
Shopify is not a closed platform
Because Shopify is a hosted platform, there is a common misconception that it is a black box that cannot be custom catered to unique business needs. SLTWTR has proven in every project that creative approaches with technical expertise open up doors to what may seem out of reach.
If you are being told
"It can't be done on Shopify"We want to hear from you.
We take it to the next level
How we elevate the Shopify experience.
Branded Consumer Experience
Custom designed themes, theme modifications and aesthetic iterations put our clients' sites on brand. SLTWTR follows the bleeding edge of web design trends and makes consumer experience interesting and efficient.
We understand that the authoring needs of our clients does not always mirror the content model provided by Shopify. We offer tooling to build cohesive content blocks into Pages, Products, Collections, as well as attachment of products to any kind of content to make everything shoppable.
SLTWTR helps clients split products into independently merchandiseable colorways, and cluster products into kits or broader styles. We understand apparel and its inheirent needs.
The Data Architecture of Shopify is made to support best in class ecommerce, but our clients often have needs for big data that go beyond what's provided. Retail locations, robust fit information, and ERP-augmenting product data can be supplied by integrated 3rd party data sources.
We understand that the connections for dataflow are the lifeforce behind successful ecommerce. We develop tools that automate business processes and elevate operational and administrative experiences. We help our clients push Shipments, Returns, Financial information, and more to and from Shopify.
It's our quest to elevate everyone's experiences in ecommerce. This can mean ensuring that touchpoints beyond the conventional mobile device or desktop are accessible and exquisite.